Monday, February 27, 2012

From High to Low-Priority...

Hey guys!  Today is the start of my thirty-day trial of not having Facebook, so I wanted to share an update on what that’s been like so far. I went home on Saturday to go spring break shopping, and I told my mom about what I'm doing for class.  After I told her, she let me know that she is going to try this whole not having her Facebook with me.  Now that my mom and I have done it, my grandma and brother are on the fence as to whether they should do the same. As the days go one, I will post a realization, each day that I post, I’ve had as a result of leaving Facebook, for now, after over two years as an active user. I’m sure some of these realizations can be generalized to social networking as a whole, but I’m going to focus mainly on my personal experience with not having my Facebook for these thirty days. I can’t guarantee you’ll find much overlap between my realizations and your experiences, but I’m sure some of you guys will see similar patterns. Hope your start of your immersion project is going well!  Blog at you next time.
 -Mel : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment