Monday, March 26, 2012

Facebook.. should be called 2-facedbook!

Hey guys!  So I cheated over the weekend and logged onto my Facebook account.  I really wish I would not have done so now after seeing the pictures and reading the posts that I did while I was logged on.  One of my not so best friends anymore from high school had posted pictures of her hanging out with this group of girls that we both graduated with that she always tells me that she cannot stand and she thinks that are fake and that kind of situation.  I honestly feel like she's only hanging out with them because ..for one, we live in a small town and they were all home so it was convenient and out of boredom and for two, I feel that they are still stuck in high school even though our freshman year of COLLEGE is almost to an end.  I just find this frustrating!  Sorry for the vent session to all who read this, I just needed to get that off my chest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment