Monday, March 26, 2012

Twitter has been my sanity. .

During this 30-day immersion project, it would have been a heck of a lot more difficult to deal with not having Facebook if I would not have had another social network, that I love and am basically addicted to, to fall back on.  Twitter has been my sanity, like the title says.  Every time that I wanted to get on Facebook, besides the times I cheated, I would click on the Twitter icon and go to that instead.  I mean, even with Twitter it was really tempting at times, but Twitter sure did help!  Another about Twitter that helped was the fact that I have majority of the same people on Twitter that I do Facebook.  I feel like the next thing I should do is try and give up Twitter and rely more on Facebook, reverse the situation, and see how well that works out for me.  I think some of you should try this, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment