Monday, March 26, 2012

Pictures are the reason. .

At the beginning of this immersion project, I thought it was going to be super difficult to give up Facebook.  After awhile though, I got to thinking that the only real reason as to why I still even use Facebook anymore is for the picture aspect of it.  I don't get on Facebook in the sense of actually caring about the information on the profile, well.. besides the relationship part.. lol!, but the pictures that are posted and the different photo albums that my friends have.  To be completely honest, the only reason why I cheated the times that I did during this immersion project was because I wanted to post new pictures from different events that had happened during this immersion, and I couldn't wait until the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment